What is spiritual peace? .... How do we live in peace?....... What is God's peace? What can we do to live peacefully?
Do you live your life feeling frustrated, worried or anxious?
Well that is not how God wants you to live nor believes you should live. Easy to say I know. Troubles, trials, tribulations and stresses of life reach us all. We can't ignore those situations or even try to hide from them.
Living in peace and God's peace ( that peace which comes from having a connection and relationship with God) is given freely.
To live in peace we need to lean on and trust in God.
We need to live practically and use wisdom. If you are spending all your time trying to keep everyone happy and not resting or sleeping enough, you are not living practically and wisely.
Spend time with God and prayerfully consider everything on your schedule and every ' need ' that people are asking you to meet.
Burning yourself out mentally, emotionally, physically or spiritually is not spiritual or what God and Spirit would desire for you.
" Acquaint yourself with him ( agree with God and show yourself to be conformed to his will) and be at peace, by that ( you shall prosper and great) good shall come to you "
When you are living life to what you feel is the will of God for you, you will be able to live in peace. If you are riding out a storm, you can still feel peaceful because God is there with you, if it is in his will for you to ride this storm.
You can live peacefully in a challenging relationship if the relationship is God's will. If God is giving you grace and mercy and love.
Perhaps negativity is attacking your relationship and is God's will for you to stay against it in faith.
When you don't have a sense of peace about something ask God to show you whether it is in his will. We all have our freewill and choices too in life. Choose to live a peaceful life. Just because something is hard, difficult or a challenge doesn't mean it is not divinely purposed for you, but if it is right for you God can give you the grace to go through the situation and maintain your inner peace through your connection with God.
PRAY TODAY that you can trust and lean on God confidently and ask God to share with you if you are not operating in his will for your life. Even if you aren't know that God is always available to you. Give your troubles to God prayerfully and ask for his peace.
Steps to seeking and finding peace.
- Put God first in all that you are doing or thinking of doing
- Look at what is taking up your time but is not producing ' fruit' in your life
- Forgive others quickly and resolve any issues you have with people. Even if that means in the extreme case of stepping back from them or no longer being around them.
- Make time for peaceful activities, such as meditation, listening to music, having spiritual healing
- Do not be easily offended
- The truth of peace is that is something which is given on the inside of us, to live in peace we grow it out of us. Although areas of natural beauty or a place of silence can be peaceful, the true peace comes from taking time to sort out our inner spirit then we can feel that peace.
- Stop with the ' Fear Of Missing Out/ FOMO' Schedule time for you, do not overload you schedule , God can make anything happen for you if it is in Gods will for your life. Plan things that you want to do or desire to do, but in that same respect make sure they are things that give you peace.
PRAY TODAY that God will show you ways that you can seek and find peace in your life every single day, no matter your circumstance.
Ask that spirit draw close to you in moments in which you are seeking peace, both mentally, emotionally, physically and spiritually.